ELOHIM PRAIRIE BOSTON TERRIERS & FRENCH BULLDOGS
----------Purchase Contract ---------
This agreement is made, and hereby entered into, on this_____ day of ____________, __________
By and between Alessa Garlinghouse, (Hereafter referred to as "Seller"), and ___________________________________________________
(Hereafter referred to as "Buyer"), for the purpose of setting forth the terms and conditions of the purchase
of a purebred French Bulldog from a litter whelped on ______________________.
A.K.C. Registration number of litter. _____________________________________
1) Seller agrees to sell, and the Buyer agrees to buy from the above described litter, one ___Male ___Female puppy described
2) Seller warrants that the above described puppy has been examined by a licensed Veterinarian and is in good health
and free of communicable diseases at the time Buyer assumes ownership. Buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by their own
licensed Veterinarian within 72 hours of their recieving possession of the puppy. Buyer has the privilege of returning the
puppy to Seller for refund within that time period, if the Veterinarian certifies through diagnostic evaluation and evidences
such that the puppy is suffering from a debilitating illness. Any and all shipping charges are the responsibility of the Buyer.
3) Replacement Warranty: Should the puppy develop any debilitating genetic/hereditary disorder within one year of purchase,
the Seller will replace this puppy under the following conditions:
a) Buyer will provide the necessary documentation, test results, written veterinary documentation, test results, written
veterinary diagnosis, ect., prior to replacement.
b) On a full replacement, the puppy would be returned to Seller, with all A.K.C. registration documents, transferring
full ownership to the Seller.
If this puppy dies due to a genetic condition within one year of purchase date, Seller would replace puppy for Buyer on
the following conditions:
a) A necropsy must be performed on the puppy by a licensed veterinarian and the report must be forwarded to the Seller
and her veterinarian for review.
b) Provided Sellers Veterinarian concurs from the necropsy report that the cause of death was due to a genetic condition,
the Seller will replace the puppy from the next litter welped, with a same sex, equal value puppy.
ALL WARRANTIES ARE FOR REPLACEMENT and/or CREDIT (when specified in writing). NO REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE IN WHOLE
OR IN PART, NOR FOR REIMBURSEMENT OF MEDICAL / VETERINARY EXPENSES IN WHOLE OR PART WILL BE GIVEN.
4) ___ This puppy is being sold as pet quality. Buyer agrees to have this puppy neutered or spayed, by the time it is
6 months old.Once the seller has the vets written confirmation of a spay/neuter of that dog,with the AKC number and birthdate
on the written vet statement,all akc ppaers will be handed over. The A.K.C. registration will be a limited registration.
Should the buyer not see to meeting this section of the agreement, Seller may then execute the right to repossess the puppy
without refund of any monies paid to the Buyer.
5) Onership shall be transferred to Buyer for the sale price of $______________, to be paid in full one week prior to
shipping, or picking up your puppy. A $600.00 non-refundable deposit will be paid to hold the puppy until shipped, or picked
up by the Buyer, and will be deducted from the final amount due. If the puppy is being shipped, the price of shipping is
to be paid at the time of deposit. Only after the full amount of the agreed upon price is paid, may the puppy be removed
from the Sellers premises. If the balance is left unpaid for 7 days after the sale date, this agreement shall be cancelled
at the Sellers option, and the Buyer shall forfeit the monies given hereunder.
7) All transportation costs from / to Sellers premises are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
8) Buyer agrees to maintain preventative health care of the puppy including, but not limited to, inoculations, internal
as well as external parasites.
9) Buyer states that he / she is not acting as, or as any part of, an agent in the purchase of this puppy and that the
Buyer will not sell this puppy, or any of its progeny to any agent or pet store.
10) Should it become necessary to sell or otherwise place this puppy, Buyer will notify the Seller before taking such
action so that the puppy may, at the Sellers option, be returned to the Seller. Under notification, Seller will have 10 days
to exercise the option.
11) Seller may repossess the animal upon evidence of neglect and / or abuse at no expense to the Seller and no refund
of any monies to the Buyer.
12) The Buyer agrees that the puppy will NOT be left alone in a back yard or kennel only. The puppy will not be chained
or "tied out" (see # 11) This puppy is sold with the understanding that it go to select homes, be a member of your
family, and be properly socialized.
13) The kennel name of "ELOHIM" will precede the name you choose for this puppy on the A,K,C. registration papers.
Please be sure to register you puppy with A.K.C. before he/she is 6 months old. After 6 months, they do charge a late fee
This agreement is made and signed by both parties to insure the well being and protection of this puppy. If any part
of this agreement is breeched, without a written amendment signed by both parties, the Seller is released from any further
obligations agreed upon in this contract.
Should the Seller need to seek legal action aginst the Buyer for violation of this agreement, the Buyer will assume any
attorney and court fees.
1773 W.Boekel Rd.
City, State, Zip:________________________________________________
Home Phone:( )______________work/cell: ( )______________